Here’s another awesome place for you to discover this coming weekend! And what’s even better is that it’s only 3-4 hours away from Manila, plus it’s a budget trip so you don’t have to spend much, and it’s a perfect getaway for DIY travelers like me!
How to’s :
1. ) Ride a bus from Cubao terminal going to Sta. Cruz Laguna, Fare : P141
2. ) Drop off at Pagsawitan
3. ) Ride a Tricycle or Jeep to Bukal Falls
*Tricycle fare was P300 One way, and jeepney fare will only be for P23.
- You will be required to log your information on their Barangay Hall for tourist records and since it’s also required to get a tour guide.
- Registration is only until 5PM.
- Entrance fee is P20 per person, Tour guide is for P300 per group.
- The Barangay Hall is still kinda far from the start of the trail that you’ll have to trek, but you can also ride a tricycle, which is only for P10 per person.
- Trek is approximately 30-40 mins.
- There’s no CR on the location of the falls itself, but there will be a store halfway the trek where you can change clothes, get refreshments, rest a while before continuing the trek to the falls.
- Liquors are allowed on the falls as long as you put it on a plastic bottle.
- There will be an option to rent lifevests since the falls is about 10ft+ deep.
- And of course, Claygo!
Here’s us on the trek to the falls.
And here’s the falls itself. (My shot isn’t much, but I swear it’s breathtaking in person)
Before I finish this article I just wanted to say how important communication is and that everybody should be able to communicate all around the world but we can’t do that if we don’t speak the same languages. Did you learn a foreign language in school? Can you speak it fluently? Don’t let those years and money spent be a waste! You can “Speak Any Language Instantly” and it’s free. Everybody in the world speaks on of 15 languages. And I give you all 15 languages, for free! After finishing reading my article, please visit http://www.AnaEzine.webs.com because this 3-minute program will make you fluent and scientist research has shown that speaking a second language fluently will increase the size of the brain, make it disease resistant, and slow down aging so that you live longer and have a quicker mind and more productive life! Now back to my article..
ARTICLE CONTINUED :
As per our tour guide, there is a camping place near the falls area, but since it was an impromptu trip, we only stayed there for about 2-3 hours and it was already enough for us and was super worth the trip. We spent the time swimming and just a heads up, the water is super duper cold that’s why it will be ideal to visit it during summer time 🙂