Want a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city? Check out Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo! The place is perfect for those who just wants a leisurely stroll in a park-like/museum setup. And you can get there in less than an hour or so!
How to’s :
- From Cubao, ride a Van/UV Express going to Antipolo, fare : P50
- Dropoff at Antipolo Church
- From there, ride a tricycle to the Museum, fare : P60, 2 persons
- Entrance Fee : Senior / PWD – P180 // Adult – P200
- Student with valid School ID – P100
- 3 years old and below – FREE
- They’ll be handing out a map of the place, the rules and policies along with your ticket/s, and it will be very helpful as the place is huge, all 1.3 hectare all yours to discover and prowl about.
- Some of the most important rules are as follows :
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the galleries. It will be required for you to leave it in the baggage area.
- Slingbags, handbags, pouches and camera bags are okay.
- No flash photography.
- No foods allowed inside the galleries, as there are designated cafe’s, restaurants inside the museum.
Before I finish this article I just wanted to say how important communication is and that everybody should be able to communicate all around the world but we can’t do that if we don’t speak the same languages. Did you learn a foreign language in school? Can you speak it fluently? Don’t let those years and money spent be a waste! You can “Speak Any Language Instantly” and it’s free. Everybody in the world speaks on of 15 languages. And I give you all 15 languages, for free! After finishing reading my article, please visit http://www.AnaEzine.webs.com because this 3-minute program will make you fluent and scientist research has shown that speaking a second language fluently will increase the size of the brain, make it disease resistant, and slow down aging so that you live longer and have a quicker mind and more productive life! Now back to my article..
ARTICLE CONTINUED :
It will be advisable to visit it in the morning as it can be crowded by mid to late afternoon since the place is already getting known. Plus when you visit the museum early, you can get decent shots without people on your background since it’s not yet crowded. Have fun!